Why host a Bottle Drive?
It’s easy to organize one yourself
Bottle drives are a quick and simple way to raise funds for your organization. They provide a great team building opportunity while contributing to the health of our environment.
Step 1: Schedule
- Email or give us a call to schedule your date. Consider hosting your bottle drive on a Sunday or weekday for an even quicker event!
Step 2: Advertise
- The Winterburn Bottle Depot will provide you with advertising tools like door knockers to place in your community. Large collection bags may also be available on special request.
- Consider advertising in your local paper.
- Contact all potential supporters like large commercial customers well in advance.
Step 3: Collect
- Drive door to door and/or set up a single drop off point at a school or parking lot.
Step 4: Return
- Our experienced and friendly staff will sort and count all of your containers, provide you with an accurate refund and a detailed receipt.
Virtual bottle drive
Trouble finding volunteers and vehicles for your bottle drive? Check out SkipTheDepot! They offer a virtual bottle drive service and provide the man power. They will run your bottle drive year-round! Use social media and word of mouth to promote your bottle drive and SkipTheDepot will do the collecting. Become a Community Partner and reap the benefits of recurring donations without the hassle!